- I am a dreamer – driven by my faith in God and how I’ve seen him transform my life and the lives of others.
- I quit drinking January 6, 2013 – I love dancing so much people don’t even notice.
- I have been in the lowest places of depression and despair, doing every form of self harm and God reached down his hand and pulled me out – multiple times.
- If God can change my life around – He can change anyone’s life around. I am living proof of His Mercy and Grace.
- I believe one of God’s purposes for my life is to share what I’ve learned and in turn inspire others to change their lives, take action or even just hold on to hope for one day longer.
- I turned 30 on October 8th, 2016 and I finally made the leap to start blogging, start a YouTube channel and start inspiring people.
- One day I will be on Ted Talks, build a hospital system along the Amazon River and save victims of human trafficking.
- I will grow this ministry only by God’s blessing and guidance in my life. I will speak to millions of people about God’s saving grace all over the world.
- I am getting my Master’s of Science in Nursing Leadership and Healthcare Systems Management.
- I am theater major turned nurse – I work in the Emergency Department and I love every crazy moment of it.
- I am married to a sober man (God’s design of course) and we have an 8 month old named Dylan (honeymoon baby).
- I’m obsessed with motivation – inspiration and anything to spur us on towards becoming our best selves.
- I fail everyday but God’s grace is sufficient and his mercies are new every morning.
- One day I will meet Tony Robbins, Terri Savelle Foy, Max Lucado, Arel Moodie, Hal Elrod, Brendan Burchard, James Altucher and Rick Warren and personally thank them for the impact they’ve had in my life.
- I am an undefeated eating champion.
- I love potty humor.
- I love laughing.
- I am new to everything in this blogging, youtubing world but I’m learning – What’s an SEO? Yeah its like that. But I did not use that as an excuse. I’m learning as I go.
- Most of all, I love to be in God’s will, knowing that He is using me as a vessel of His love for others.
- I believe that with God all things are possible and my insides jump for joy at the possibilities and miracles that are coming to pass in the next 10 years of my life.
- God, I thank you in advance for the growth of this ministry, please guide me every step of the way. Give me the words to say to encourage whomever I can. Keep me humble in this pursuit. May you have all the Glory. May incredible things continue to happen through this blog, through my YouTube channel, through my work at the hospital that many know it could only be Your Hand on my life that brought such amazing things to fruition. God I thank you in advance for the millions of people I will speak to about your love and the souls that will be saved because of you. God I thank you in advance for the hospital system built along the Amazon River that will bring people to salvation through the care they receive. God I thank you in advance for the victims of human trafficking that you are saving through the ministry you grant me the privilege to start.
- I am going to write many Christian Inspiration books – because without those books in my life I do not know where I would be spiritually.
- I will not deny God’s call on my life any longer. Though I may fall I will rise with renewed vigor. I will trust in His timing, His favor, His doors to open, His resources (which are infinite), His hand on my life to bring these God given dreams to pass.
Humbly and Gratefully Yours,
Jeanette Zoltowski BSN, Inspirational Nurse
Check out my first video on YouTube
Find me on twitter – @InspirationalRN
Find me on Facebook: Search: Jeanette Zoltowski
Find me on instragram @jeanettep86
Email me: Jeanette.email@example.com
Find me on YouTube – and please subscribe – once I get 100 followers I can create a custom URL, which will make my channel easier to find. Look up Jeanette Zoltowski on YouTube.